I. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information we collect directly from you: E-City Beat may collect certain types of personally identifiable information — that is, information that can identify an individual — directly from you, including but not limited to:
- email address.
We may collect some or all of this information if you:
- visit the Website, make inquiries through the Website or offline;
- use our Website and our Services;
- share your email address to subscribe to email newsletters;
- post comments, messages, letters and the like on the Website;
- participate in any surveys, contests, or sweepstakes sponsored by E-City Beat;
- register for our Services;
- provide tips, comments or questions to our Website;
- contact us for customer service or other purposes; or
- provide it to us when contacting us about this Policy.
II. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information, including the personally identifiable information that we collect about you (collectively, “information”), for various reasons, including:
- to deliver content that you have requested from our Services;
- to send emails that you have requested to receive from E-City Beat;
- to provide you with information, including via email, about services, products, and features that may be of interest to you, including products and services offered by third parties, as well as emails about our own Services;
- for customer service purposes, such as in response to inquiries that you initiate with us about any aspect of our Website, to provide information about our Services, or any other customer service purpose; and
- to understand how people use our Services, for research purposes, and to improve our Services.
III. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Law enforcement authorities, government agencies, courts, or other entities, when:
- we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
- we deem it necessary or appropriate to provide such information; or
to otherwise protect our rights, other persons, or other users of our Services.
- Another entity, in the course of a sale to or merger of all or a part of our business with another entity;
E-City Beat may share personally identifiable information with others, such as:
- Third Party Service Providers that provide services on our behalf. Examples of these services include, but are not limited to: technical support for the operation of our Services; Website and Application evaluation and statistics; and fulfilling your orders for products and services made available through our Website.
- Other non-affiliated third parties. We may share your information, including your email address, with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes.
IV. HOW CAN YOU MAKE CHOICES ABOUT THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
You can always choose not to submit any personally identifiable information to E-City Beat.
If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from E-City Beat, you can unsubscribe to our emails. We will include an opt-out link or reply address in each such email. Please allow us up to 10 business days to process your request. After unsubscribing, you may still receive messages about the status of your account, to resolve technical issues, or for other customer services purposes.
If you have any questions about what we do with your personally identifiable information, please send an email to email@example.com.
V. HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of the personally identifiable information we collect, we have implemented physical, electronic, and administrative procedures. These measures are based on commercially reasonable standards that similar companies use.
NO DATA TRANSMITTED OVER THE INTERNET, HOWEVER, CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE AT ALL TIMES. Although we have implemented security measures to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of such information.
This Website is not directed to children. E-City Beat does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from or about children under 13, except as permitted by law. If we discover that we have received any personally identifiable information from a child under 13, we will promptly delete such information from our servers and records.